A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Playoffs in the Pros

It seems to me that in the NHL or NBA, their first 82 games are more or less a warm up to the post season. When tuning in to the games now, the players are skating a bit faster or rebounding the ball unlike they do during a regular season game. It is actually fun to watch and the rest of the family enjoys tuning in as well. Thankfully, the Washington Wizards are in the second round of playoffs for the first time in nine years!  Go Team!

BSoleille!
Terri 

No comments: