A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, April 14, 2014

A Mowed Lawn

We recently had our yard cleaned up by a professional outfit (plus gutters) that spruced up the place and welcomed spring, at least I hope so. But the grass had yet to be cut, and today my in-house grass cutter finally decided today would be great day to get that first mow of the season out of the way. It may be May before that second cut is in the books if the weather does not cooperate; but we all know we cannot control that!

BSoleille!  
Terri


No comments: