A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Throwback Thursday...Summer 1998

My former college roommate and friend, Rosalie Franek, is using her quarantine time wisely by organizing her photo collection. She recently sent me a couple of photos from 1992, and today, sent me photos from a visit back in the summer of 1998 with her kids, and Jodie Smith and her daughter, Carmen. Wow, did that bring back so many great memories, plus our grand tour of the monuments in Washington, DC. on that hot summer day.

I believe there are many folks organizing a lot of things in their homes, and photos has to be near the top of the list. It's a great time to get them in order for posterity, don't you think?

BSoleille! The bright side of photo memories with great friends!

Terri

Below: The Sleepover...L-R: Bridget Franek; Carmen Smith and "The Best Daughter"


The Best Daughter and Josh Franek

Near FDR Memorial (top is Rosalie, me and Jodie); the gang with Ryan in front with his boo-boo bunny.

No comments: