A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Heart Run

While on a scoot around the Crofton Parkway, we love to admire the "signs" of the times, as well as the beautiful budding out of the trees and flowers. Everyday it is something different to see and smell, and therein lies the true beauty for me/us.

But due to social distancing and giving way to other walkers, runners and cyclists, we criss-cross across the streets frequently. So while crossing back over, both Bill and I saw something in the street that looked like it needed to be kicked out of the way in which Bill did just that. The pink looking "stone" ended up being a wooden heart that probably fell off a wreath or some decoration that was thrown out in the trash. I actually ran back a few driveways to take its photo...and dubbed our scoot, the "heart run."

BSoleille!

Terri


No comments: