A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

WE Are...

A Penn State Quilt! NeedleOnFull is in full swing this summer and my sewing machines are humming along. I am writing a lot, but sewing and quilting have always been my "mainstays." 

Working on this navy blue, white and grey quilt of Penn State T-shirts made me smile knowing the recipient, Kaileigh, will hopefully love it and remind her of her wonderful college days. 

Through the years in making these treasured keepsakes, memories can come flooding back with a glance at a favorite shirt on the quilt. It's a winning combination.

BSoleille! The bright side of a happy customer!

Terri




 

No comments: