A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, June 27, 2021

ATTENTION Northeast Ohio - The Focused Fight Launch and Party

Dear family, cousins, friends, co-workers, high school & college friends, please join me next month for a book party - even if you did not read the book. I'd love to see you! A great reason to celebrate summer. I will be able to answer questions (with Ryan/family too), read a few passages from the book and talk about the process of self-publishing if interested.

I think I've mentioned previously that as I self-publisher, I am also a self marketer and publicist. My goal is to reach One Person or One Family at a time, a sort of ripple effect. It is happening and I am thrilled.

Next month on Saturday, July 24th from 2-7pm, The Focused Fight Cleveland Committee is hosting a book/launch party at the Club House in the New Hampton Development in Broadview Heights, Ohio. Preliminary details: everyone is invited and welcome. If you purchased a book and want it signed, I can do that (Ryan too). I will also have books available for purchase on site. Food, beverages and desserts will be available. 

A few more postings will be sent out via Facebook Invite and my blog. The address in New Hampton is 1421-1461 Hamilton Dr., Broadview Heights, Ohio, 44147. 

Northeast Ohio, I hope to see you soon!

BSoleille! #TheFocusedFight

Terri




No comments: