A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

#CelebratingOthers with Susan Myhr Fritz's Memoir Recently Published!

Bill and I had so much fun writing in the Akimbo's Writing In Community 1 and that signed up for WIC2 over two months ago. We 'met' people all over the world writing powerful words with the hope that those words will be published. It's a big deal for that day to finally arrive and I would like to shout out Susan Fritz with her moment this past week.

Hot off the press is Susan Fritz’s memoir Everything Relevant Has Already Been Said. A Cancer Love Story. Susan’s book was the first thing packed in my backpack for our vacation. Now it’s a toss up on who reads it first and we are “fighting” over who gets that pleasure. From the photo below, it looks like Bill has the advantage. Not so fast.

On the Kelleys ,Island with Lake Erie all around us, unpacked, fed and watered I'm ready to sit back with a good book- Susan's book. A nice bike ride around the island is already under our belt too. 

Bill and I are thrilled for Susan and her book that is now out to share with the world! Her words are poignant, powerful and very “Susan-esque.” 

I can’t wait to dig into it pronto! 

BSoleille!
Terri



No comments: