A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, June 20, 2021

Happy Father's Day 2021

Happy Father’s Day to one and all! This well-deserved holiday celebrating all the dads and grandpas is terrific! I hope each dad enjoyed their day, had a good meal or perhaps watched the exciting finish of the US Golf Open Final round in Torrey Pines, CA. All in a (Dad’s) days work, right? No mowing the yard at least for today. We spent a couple of hours at the local pool. Of course, Ryan smoked a delicious chicken and I made a big garden salad, AKA around here as a BGS!


Also thinking of my own dad (John) who has been gone for 20 years this past April I miss him for sure!





No comments: