A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Trio did the Du

Due to high waves and rip currents, the swim leg of the Bethany Beach triathlon was cancelled for everyone except the pros. And from what I heard, the pros had some difficulty is reaching the yellow buoys (start/finish/turns) on the course. Most folk did not mind, since safety is paramount in these events, but naturally, some were very disappointed. 

I am very thankful that our trio went with the flow, and had a great time running and biking on a hot sunny day at the beach (not a cloud in the sky). Okay, I must admit it was really hot, but we all gutted through it “just fine”. 

I’m excited to announce that “The Best Daughter” and Linda Misencik both place first in their respective age groups. Whoohoo!! Yours truly placed second in my age group and am thrilled with the entire event. Truly, we all were and that’s the true beauty of our trio and the Du Du Du!

BSoleille!

Terri


1 comment:

retstoy said...

Way to go all of you.