A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Quilt Bingo Quilt

This quilt was a block of the month from 1998! The blocks were won by Lori Costello, and Susie Stevenson finished the top. I quilted it on the Longarm and it’s ready to be “won” again at our Southern Comforters Quilt Bingo on Saturday, October 21st, Knights of Columbus Hall on Route 3, Bowie, Maryland. Doors open at noon. The perfect quilt to kick off the fall equinox I’d say. 

BSoleille!

Terri



1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's beautiful Terri,