A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, September 18, 2017

Tiny Nine Table Topper

My tiny-nine quilt top is done (shown in a previous blogpost this past spring), but not yet quilted. However, there happened to be some extra blocks left over, and I just could not not do something with them. So, my photo today is the table topper I "finished" today (minus the binding...which I plan to add a pop of color very soon). I can now say that I am "done" with those teeny tiny blocks for a long time, maybe never!?

BSoleille!
Terri

Photo: Tiny Nines Table Topper

No comments: