A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Getting Crabby

Before
After


Only two days of summer are left...as the autumn equinox ushers in at 4:02pm on Friday. So, I am thankful that my husband's company, InstallNET International, had their annual crabfeast this evening at Cantler's in Annapolis, MD, under the wire of still summer. It was a beautiful warm evening to "get crabby", eating to our heart's content. Since moving to Maryland over 21 years ago, I look forward to eating anything crabs...as in crab cakes, soft shell crabs and whole crabs whenever available. They seemed especially tasty tonight; either because this was my first crabfeast of the summer or that they were really that good.


BSoleille! The bright side of Cantler's and their delicious "boys of summer" crabs!


Terri

No comments: