A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Lucky and the Cats

When I miss a posting like I did yesterday, the next day (today) I tend to ruminate all kinds of things I should/could have said but didn't.  The topics in my little pea brain head had me thinking all day, which is a good thing, I guess.  So tonight, as we "close" the fall season and all the festivities of Thanksgiving and giving thanks to the blessings in our lives, we look foward to the hopeful and wonderful season of advent, Christmas and Hanukkah that is closely on the horizon.  Luckily, the mild temperatures today lent itself for many folks to decorate their homes with the lights of the season in my neighborhood, and I must say, looked so pretty on this first night.  So, as we decorate, bake, party and meet up with friends and family this season, I quote Bill Blass - "When in doubt, wear red!"

BSoleille!  The bright side of my topic sentence that has nothing to do with the post, but ahh, it does match my photo today!

Terri

No comments: