A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Hot Chocolate at the Bank

When I walked into a local branch bank (not my usual one), I noticed the dum-dum lollipops and mints on the counters which is "normal" at most banks, I suppose. As I approached my teller to do a little banking, she asked me if I would like some hot chocolate right off the bat. She caught me off guard and I initially said no. But once the transaction was complete, I changed my mind and said I would like some. I think I made her day when I said yes. She turned and ran out to the lobby to show me their "new" machine (not a Keurig, but Flavia) and prepared a steaming cup of hot chocolate for me!  Definitely service with a smile!

BSoleille! The bright side of a "Dove" cup of HC!
Terri

No comments: