A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Little Song Surprises

I guess I am getting "older" by the hand-me-downs I get from my kids. They seem to get all the new fun stuff and the adults seem to get the cast offs (and let's face it, we bought them in the first place). For example, the iPod I listen to on my "training" runs was "The Best Daughter's" then handed down to my son, and now I have it. The "windshield" cracked and they both did not want it anymore (however, it never affected the playability, mind you). I am thrilled and very thankful that they packed 1500 songs of every genre (except classical) so it feels like a new "song surprise" every three or four minutes (I never look at it to see the song being played either). 

BSoleille! The bright side of reggae, hip hop, country, rhythem and blues, and rock and roll keeping pace every step of the way!

Terri


No comments: