A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, November 14, 2014

Richmond Bound

A pleasant ride down to Richmond, Virginia landed me at the Arthur Ashe Convention Center where I met up with "The Best Daughter". We are here for the Richmond half marathon tomorrow but had to go to packet pickup for our bib numbers. In addition to that there were lots of running gear "kiosks" to peruse with a plethora of cool stuff (I love the socks and bought two pairs). 

BSoleille! 
Terri 

No comments: