A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Full Gutters

One of my least favorite tasks of home ownership is gutter cleaning (unless Linda Misencik is in town, that is). Frankly, it is a thankless job and it seems, at least for me, that the pine needles and leaves keep a coming!  On the flip side of this is the brilliant hues of those very same leaves that is simply stunning. Interestingly though, up on that ladder all afternoon had me peaking up at some very handsome leaf turning trees against a very blue sky. Beautiful!

BSoleille!  The bright side of deep reds, oranges and yellow leaves. Enjoy, as the riot of color is brief! 

Terri



No comments: