A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Sunday Funday Runday

That was the saying on the T-shirts for the Kelley’s Island 5K and 10K runs, and I like it. I’m so grateful for all participants in each event; family and friends taking their "A" game to the roads around the island. Hardware (aka awards) to the following in the 5K: Rosalie Franek, Jodie Smith, Nathan Kocan, Bill Tomoff, Tom Franek and yours truly. In the 10K- Olivia Tomoff, Beth Tomoff and Brian Phillips!

And then...The finals of the Bocce Ball Tournament won by me and my partner Nathan Kocan. It was a nail biter down to the wire in the second game where we never wavered and inched our way to beating the formidable team of Scot Smith and Brandon Kocan! Note to all ladies: "future is female."

BSoleille!

Terri

Jodie, me, Rosalie and JuliaBillRosalie and Tom Franek Nathan KocanOlivia and BrianBeth TomoffNathan, me, Scot and Brandonwinners high fiving!

No comments: