A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Cheers to 31 Years...Married!

The "big" milestone anniversary was last year at 30, but 31 ain't too shabby either with my one and only! I'm thankful to such a great guy who makes me better each day, loves our kids to pieces, treats everyone he meets with kindness and respect, and is one of the most humblest people I know. But, really, with 31 years under our belts as a married couple, it boils down to the "little things in life", right? A note when I leave on a quilt retreat wishing me "good sewing/quilting" with like-minded friends; keeping me updated in technology and gadgets to go with said technology; encouraging me with all my endeavors and travel (quilting being the biggie); and "letting" me take the lead in a lot of the stuff we do on a day to day basis.

We have been a great team all these years, and approach our crazy adventure with an attitude of gratitude. We try to take nothing for granted, and are in this thing called love for the long haul...

Cheers to 31 years of wedded bliss...

BSoleille! Quite the banner week I'd say! And, the bright side of "trading" flowers for some tin cup...ahem...

Terri




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to both of you and here's to at least 31 more. Happy Anniversary