A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Dallas-Ft. Worth

Once Bill arrived very late Friday night, our family time kicked in visiting Dallas and Ft. Worth with Olivia and Brian. Walks to coffee, the Dallas Farmer’s, The Peticolas Brewing Company to watch the World Cup Game - Germany vs. Sweden (Deutschland won in the 95th minute, or as I like to day, a "Disney goal", plus meeting Brian’s parents rounded out the weekend. 

There is a lot to do and see in Texas for sure, as long as you don’t mind the 100 degree days. Thankfully, they have "good air conditioning" everywhere to make up for the sizzling summer weather. 

BSoleille!

Terri 


No comments: