A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, June 4, 2018

Sole to Soul Sisters

Through the many miles of running as teammates at Bowling Green State University in the early 1980’s, and now living miles apart today (Cathy hails from Sunny San Diego), I’m truly grateful for our unwavering friendships over the past three decades! It seems like a "lifetime" ago when we lived in the same dorm getting ready to head to cross-country practice late each afternoon, but still remember it clearly. 

So it was a super treat for Cathy Kimpel to come East and meet up on Kelleys Island at Jodie Smith’s. We had the chance to hang out together around the island most of the day and even picked up Ryan to go for a spin in the convertible too. It was great to soak up some sunshine while riding down the backroads with not a care in the world for a short spell. Lovely!

BSoleille!

Terri

Jodie, Cathy and me. 

No comments: