A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, June 19, 2015

The Calm Before the Storm...

And I mean soccer storm, more specifically, 300 teams strong in Ocean City, Maryland, at the Beach 5 Sand Tournament. We arrived this afternoon to meet up with other referrees and teams checking in at the Jolly Rogers Amusement Park. Then a must walk on the boardwalk soon followed to check out the "playing fields"!  I think it is going to be a fantastic weekend of sun, sand and soccer (and possibly some sore muscles with sand running). 

BSoleille!
Terri
Photo of Boardwalk and HubbyRef Bill. 



No comments: