A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, June 26, 2015

Summer Garden

Unfortunately, the soil at my house does not lend itself to good growing conditions of a garden (but weeds still proliferate all aspects of my flower beds).  So I certainly appreciate someone else's garden, today being my friend Linda's in Crownsville, MD. Every year it gets bigger in size, and from the looks of my photo today, same with the leaves on her zucchini plants. Wow they are big! I hope the "fruits" of all the labor bestowed on this garden produce lots of big zucchini, tomatoes and eggplants!

BSoleille! The bright side of home grown vegetables. Yummy!

Terri 


No comments: