A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Smorgasbord of Sports

With warm weather and summer fast approaching, the sport arenas are filled with fans and great completion abounds. The FIFA Women's Cup 2015 is under way with the USA women winning their first match 3-1 over Australia yesterday.  The Cleveland Cavaliers are now playing game 3 in the NBA Finals in Cleveland (my home town) and so far winning the game, and Giants RHP Chris Heston throws a no hitter against Mets and wins 5-0. That's amazing. 

Bridget Franek (daughter of my friends Tom and Rosalie) is back competing in the Diamond League Track and Field meets and finished a very respectable fourth place in the 3000 meter Steeplechase in Birmingham, England this past weekend. She is truly amazing!!!

BSoleille!  The bright side of exciting sports now and on the horizon. 

Terri



No comments: