A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

End to School Year 2015

A great day to celebrate 5th grade promotion at Georgetown East Elementary School in Annapolis, Maryland with 48 "graduates" moving on to middle school. The nine weeks I spent working there "flew" by, and I am thankful for summer and all its glory!  One of my favorite students, Roberto, had his mother go around and take photos of him with everyone at the school that mattered to him. So I was delighted when he asked me and Bylle Patterson (school volunteer) to pose with him this morning. 

BSoleille!  The bright side of being proud and thankful of touching minds and hearts! 

Terri



No comments: