A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, June 18, 2015

On a Dark Stormy...

Afternoon, a huge thunder storm rustled through the area making Big Lucy shaking in her boots. She is not a big fan of the loud bowling ball noises in the skies overhead and rather be cuddled up with us on our laps (all 75lbs of her)! We certainly accommodate her as much as possible as the storms pass through (tough in the middle of the night when she jumps on the bed to get us up!)

BSoleille! The bright side of a summer rain shower (with a mix of clapping thunder and cool lightning)!
Terri


No comments: