A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Kelley's Island 2015

I am thankful for another trip to Kelley's Island, Ohio; it is simply tradition now for us. We arrived safely and made the 4:30 ferry over to the island and we had a great weather day as well (Lake Erie calm)!  Fun with family and friends started at The Caddyshack and then to Scot and Jodie Smith's house, respectively. Looking for some Island adventure (bike ride and walk/runs) and just chillin'. 

BSoleille! The bright side of loving this place!

Terri




No comments: