A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Cheering Section

So many sports on TV to cheer for lately. Of course, there is the Women's World Cup completing their group play this week, and a great win for the USA 1-0 over Nigeria this evening; and the Cleveland Cavaliers trying to hang in there in game 6 of the NBA finals. I am posting before the end of this game because Golden State has such a huge lead. Ugh! 

No doubt it is fun and exciting to watch these great events, but there is nothing better than getting out to do our own thing. I am thankful to have finally gotten on my bike in the early am, and lap swimming late afternoon. 

BSoleille!
Terri



No comments: