A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Trunk O' Fun

When "The Best Daughter" opened her car trunk recently, I was mesmerized by what she actually had stuffed in it - and all for fun from the looks of it. In the photo below she pretty much covers all of her bases: a change of clothes, jacket, bathing suit and towel, sleeping bag, frisbee, soccer ball, a few sleeves of tennis balls, golf clubs, golf shoes, tennis shoes, running shoes, tennis racket, sun hat, and some small weights (underneath everything else.) 

I bet she could pack a few more things if she needed to, but where do the groceries go? I guess packed in her "trunk o' fun."

BSoleille!

Terri




No comments: