A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

How's You Summer Reading Going?

There is a faint chill in the air and a slight temperature change that signals summer slipping away - much to my chagrin. I love summer and everything about it, and will be sad to see the changes that are inevitable. However, there has been some good reading so far (and it's NOT over until September something) and I have been quite jazzed about that. Between listening to a couple of books, and reading about 15, I'm closing in on 20. It's been a long time since I've done that much book reading and I plan to hit 25 by summer's end. I think I will get there since my assigned 50 games of high school soccer have all been canceled for this school year - or at least in 2020 (games would have started this week.) 

So, what's on your nightstand? What's one book you would recommend to put "on the list to read this year?"

BSoleille! (it means:  Bee Sunny and it's a word I "made up" in 2012)

Terri

My photo shows 10 books, and I sent 5 or 6 I already read to a friend in mid-summer.



No comments: