A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, August 16, 2020

The Tremendous Fight to Celebrate Birthdays! Ryan is 26 Today!

I must give credit where credit is due, and this blogpost title is from  "The Best Daughter's" sentiment in the birthday card she wrote out to her brother today. I simply love how she captured her feelings along with her recognition of the fight to celebrate birthdays - especially with her five time cancer survivor "baby" brother. I believe we can all agree and wish him all the best today - Happy Birthday, Ryan Nolan Tomoff! You are a "Focused Warrior."

So, it's thumbs up to 26 with immense gratitude to everyone who has played a part to celebrate with you too (there are many!)

BSoleille!

Terri

The pic below captures Ryan "stretching" to play an arcade game; a nod to Special Love Camp Fantastic  this past week (it was virtual) and the thumb's up to LIFE! Yay, Ryan!!!

 

No comments: