A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Zucchini on the Grill

Have you ever tried zucchini on the grill? It's been awhile for me, but two awesome gardeners, Mark Misencik and Tom Franek, gave me some "fruits," er, vegetables of their labors. The big Z's tend to be delicious anytime of year; and in the wintertime, roast mine in the oven. But with summer, and not wanting to use the oven on these hotter days, there is nothing like putting them on the grill to "roast." 

All they need are some spices (salt, pepper, paprika and a dash of olive oil, or any oil, really) and they will melt in your mouth once cooked. My one super big Z yielded what is in the bowl (second photo). I'll eat to that!

BSoleille!

Terri



No comments: