A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, July 4, 2020

Maryland Crabs on the Fourth!

Those who live in Maryland, visiting or are familiar with Maryland Crabs certainly know the delicacy that they are, and, of course, loved by many. They are especially great on a hot day, not only enjoy cracking them open to "find" the meat, but washing everything down with a tall glass of iced tea or an ice cold beer. I don't think there is anything like it around (though I do love Lake Erie perch, but no need to crack anything to get to the 'meat').

BSoleille! The bright side of eating crabs, Maryland style (brown paper for table cloth and plenty of old bay and butter to go with)! Also, a couple rounds of corn hole is also a crowd pleaser for sure!

Terri




Brandon and Bill

Jerry and Justin



No comments: