A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Boys Will be Boys!

Many photos are taken and many memories are shared while on a vacation, but this photo screams "The Boys of Summer." The "next" time we visit the Spearfish Canyon, South Dakota, in the Black Hills National Forest with all its wonderful amenities, "the boys" will, perhaps, take a spin on the Slingshot throughout the canyon trails instead of taking a quick moment sitting in one for the photo op! 

I am truly thankful for the wonderful visits to Colorado, Wyoming and South Dakota (and our fabulous hosts: Linda and Mark Misencik). Each state we visited, of course, is unique with their topography, culture and things to see and do (and loads of hiking!), and, most importantly, helping me heal my hurt heart. As the days and weeks and months unfold, I feel I will always have my Mom as my guardian angel in keeping me and my family safe going forward without her.

BSoleille!

Terri


No comments: