A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, July 3, 2020

Happy July 4th Weekend 2020

A family visit from my sister Kimberly and family was just the ticket to kick off this holiday weekend despite COVID (we are all healthy). Sew...while the cousins slept in, the rest of us hit the parkway early this morning (high temps of of over 100 degrees later in the day) and glad we did to get in a quick 4 miler and the chance to eat a wee bit more than we would otherwise with all the "exercise."

So cheers to safe get togethers, grilled burgers and chicken and delicious sides (watermelon and strawberries) and anything else to make a great picnic!

BSoleille! The bright side of July 4th Weekend celebrations!

Terri

Kimberly and Jerry; Terri and Bill

The cousins with Jerry and Bill

No comments: