A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Summer Lap Swimmers

I've never met a pool that I didn't want to swim laps in, especially on hot summer mornings. Thankfully, our pool has early morning lap swimming times (first session starts at 8am - and I am in that first session), but next week, they are offering 7:00am swims! I'm not sure about that time, but it will be good for some of our members I'm sure. These sessions are 30 minutes long to maximize the membership in taking advantage of the lap lanes, and the "regulations" on how many can show up at each session. So far I am pleased how everything is working with the sign ups, and even more pleased with jumping into the water, starting down a lane (freestyle) and thoroughly enjoying the water washing over my shoulders with each stroke I take!

BSoleille! The bright side of being a summer lap swimmer...

Terri 


No comments: