A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, May 20, 2019

PAC-MAN

Pacman, or more aptly for me, Ms. Pacman, is my all time favorite game. As I've mentioned previously, I put in way to many quarters in the big arcade edition of Pacman in the bars around Bowling Green State University (don't tell my Mom...) in the early 80's.

Thankfully, and to release "stress", I can play the online version on my computer anytime I want. I try to limit the Pacman activity to three or four games, mostly in the evening, and I truly enjoy it. Sometimes those games go by in less than 10 minutes; but today I hit an all time high for me, either computer or arcade with 355,120 points (I have a spreadsheet of my all time high games)! I think my fingers gave out before anything else and this game lasted about 20 minutes. Wooohooo!

BSoleille! The bright side of Ms. Pacman...

Terri


No comments: