A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, May 12, 2019

All MOMS are WOW!

Moms who receive an handwritten card with, perhaps, largely written “MOM” on the envelope get the pleasure of turning it upside down to become “WOW.” Now that’s a double pleasure for sure! All the Moms I know and circle in my orbit are WOW MOMS! Bar none. Dedication to their family, friends and work and anything they do bring inspiration to many!

Cheers to all the Moms, Grandmas, aunties, fur-baby Moms, and sisters a fantastic 2019 Mother’s Day! But let’s face it, every day is Mother’s Day...

Terri

First photo: at the FDR Memorial in Washington DC


Sophie and me


No comments: