A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Wildflowers Galore

Although we are "off the grid" for most of the day, in town we can get on our data/wifi; hence my posts. Thankfully, the phone cameras work (along with the others cameras brought) without service and turn into "data junkies" when service is available.

The Lupine Trail we did today yielded an abundance of photo ops of wildflowers posted today. There is certainly an adventure around every corner as well, mostly culminating in all the majestic panoramic views from any coordinate. This country is blessed with so much beauty and I am/we are grateful to witness a small sliver of western Colorado in all its summer glory!

BSoleille! The bright side of summer wildflowers...

Terri

wildflower in red


Linda in the Lupine


Laying in the Lupine


wildflower in orange



view from our campsite tonight - Lost Lake (20 miles and a 45 min. drive from town)

No comments: