A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Still Blushing 30 years Later

Milestone wedding anniversaries are really something, yes? Today marks 30 "blissful" years for us! Sometimes it does not seem possible that 30 years flew by so quickly, and as Harry Chapin says in a song: "All my life's a circle; but I can't tell you why; the season's spinning round again, and the years keep rollin' by!" What a ride this has been with my guy taking on the world together with love, faith and laughter. Is there any other way?

To Bill Tomoff: I love you to the moon and back and then around the world for good measure!

BSoleille! The bright side of celebrating 30 years of marriage! "Our life is like a circle, so let's go around one more time."

Terri



No comments: