A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, June 16, 2017

Pesky Buggers

One would think since it's been so nice outside that bugs and spiders would love being out of doors and windows, and never even "think" of trying to get inside...a house or car. Haven't they waited as long as we have for nice warm weather to play and have fun in the sun? So today I decided to have some fun taking photos of a bug (not sure of name) that kept hanging around the sliding glass door, and seemingly, wanting to get in. That was not going to happen if I could help it, and it seemed "patient" enough for me to take a few pics of him/her. After a long while, I'm thankful it went somewhere else outside to play, and not hang around the door for it to open and then fly inside.

BSoleille!
Terri




No comments: