A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, June 4, 2017

The First and The Last

Crofton friends, Tom and Diane Lombardo, are saying so long to the community they raised their two girls and have lived in for 15 years. On May 30, 2002, I happened to pop over to their brand new home, a sort of "first visitor" if you will. Tonight, I popped over to pick something up Diane offered me, and I became their "last visitor" in their home as they settle on the house tomorrow and move to New Hampshire by noon. Like the Kenny Chesny song says, "don't blink!", fifteen years went by in a flash.

Best wishes to all moving near and far across the land...and all starting new chapters in their lives!

BSoleille!
Terri










Tom and Diane on their last night in Crofton

No comments: