A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, July 15, 2016

Unfinished Business...

Today marks seven weeks post surgery for my son Ryan. He has improved greatly, and with the blessing from his docs, a preplanned trip to Las Vegas (package purchase four days prior to the new tongue cancer) has materialized! As I write this post, he and his Dad are still in flight, reaching their final destination in an hour or so. 

But the "unfinished business" is the cashing in his winning bet on the Cleveland Cavalier win of the NBA Championship a couple weeks ago for a whopping $32! He purchased the ticket 11 months ago while in Las Vegas celebrating his 21st Birthday!

BSoleille! The bright side of miracles happening right before your very eyes! #thankful

Terri
Ryan and Bill at BWI airport

No comments: