A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Bags, Bags, and more Bags...

I love bags, big ones, little ones, home made ones and leather, you name it, I've got one to use for any occasion. But cleaning up the kitchen today revealed that my bags have gotten way out of control. Bags inside bags and inside a bag. Too much. I had to scale back and donate several. Every car in the lot has at least four reusable grocery bags so no plastic ones from the stores ever make it in the door! (The family does sneak a few past me every now and again thought...ugh!)

The best ones to carry large light weight bulky stuff are the blue 59c ones from Ikea! For heavy items, the canvas LLBean ones are great and last decades (got one in just about every size, my oldest one is 30 years old and is the navy with red handles in my photo). 

And if you are wondering, yes, I always bag my own groceries and most everything else as well. I've got just the bag(s) for my purchases to fit just right!

BSoleille! The bright side of a bag for every occasion!
Terri


No comments: