A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Horseshoe Crab and Shark Teeth

If you travel to Chesapeake Beach, or Breezy Point, Maryland, there is a good chance to see a "flipped on its back" horseshoe crab looking to get back to the water, and fossilized shark teeth. Today, we even found an inner ear bone from a dolphin. Very cool indeed. And in 20 years living in Maryland, this was my first time looking and finding shark teeth in this area of the Chesapeake Bay. The day was hot, the water "warmish", a gentle breeze near the water and no signs of jellyfish yet. A great day to enjoy the bay with former co-workers in school health, Linda Duret (and daughter Lena and friend Meg) and Mary Hall! 

BSoleille!
Terri







No comments: