A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Advertisement for TED Talks

Do you know what a TED talk is? TED stands for technology/entertainment/design and there are hundreds of powerful talks on the internet ranging from 5 minutes to 27-30 minutes. I watched several of them while on international flights (17 hours to Africa), because why not?

But the interesting news about TED talks is that my husband, Bill, is hooked on them has been diligently viewing them (has watched 115 to date) and has catalogued his favorites and the "go to" Top 10. He will be guest blogging here with TED Talk Tidbits I'll be sharing soon. The talks are compelling, I must admit, and I think his "list" will get you thinking about all sorts of topics from science, education and global issues. Please stay tuned....

BSoleille!

Terri
Photo of lunch on the water in Annapolis with ladies Patty Lubin and Marilyn Eichner today - 95 degrees but a breeze!



No comments: