A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, August 15, 2014

Front Royal Bound

Special Love's Camp Fantastic has commenced in Front Royal, Virginia, every year for the past 31 years (4-H Center).  It is a camp for children with cancer and my son Ryan was a camper for many years (currently holds the record for most years attended).  However, after a gap year in 2013, he returns to camp this year as a genuine camp counselor!  He is slotted with helping 11year old boys, tennis and shooting sports. We hope he has a great week! 

The counselors meet up one day early to get the "lay of the land" for the approximately 100 kids who will descend at camp tomorrow. Ryan met up with Nathan, Danielle Eichner, and John, (camp counselors in the photo) to drive to camp this afternoon. "How How"!!



No comments: