A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Baltimore Farmer's Market

The plethora of summer vegetables and fruit just got better today when we visited the farmer's market in Baltimore (the one under the I 83 overpass) for the first time. It did not take us too long to peruse the area and make tasty choices in fresh fruits and veggies (and coffee for the guy who loves coffee!). A friend recommended us on going, and if you are local, I am extending the recommendation. 

BSoleille!  The bright side of a "garden of loot"!

Terri


No comments: