A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, August 1, 2014

Estate Sale-ing

Flea markets, garage and yard sales, and estate sales are really lots of fun and a sort of "seek in find" type of gig. Today I went with "tall" Linda Duret (as opposed to "little" Linda Misencik) to a local estate sale in a very beautiful home in Crownsville, Maryland. It is fun to see how "the other half" lives and poke around the house for the items for sale. Practically everything in the house was for sale. I walked away with one item, a Pampered Chef cheese grater. Linda bought several items that were a good deal (check out the lamp). So all in all a good day. 

BSoleille!  The bright side of an estate sale "treasure".

Terri

No comments: