A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Snow Storm?

Yesterday my phone was buzzing with "severe" weather alerts regarding lots of snow heading our way. Today I was home and working on quilts sitting in my usual seat at the dining room table (and near the sliding glass door), when Big Lucy Loo kept bugging me to let her out about 50 times!!! She seemed like she was waiting and excited for the incoming "snow" as her inner Husky was commanding her outdoors.

By sundown she quit asking to be let out and quietly curled up on the sofa. Who knows if we will get this predicted storm?

My photo is of Lucy in a pensive state of mind!

BSoleille!
Terri

No comments: